Choose from two packages.
Live Nativity Animals are available for church Christmas re-enactments, blessings, pageants and Palm Sunday Services. Our leash trained, mannerly animals are brought to your site to complete your living nativity manger scene. This is a unique way of bringing the wonder and true meaning of Christmas to life, Our live Nativities are custom designed for your event. Whether it be a live re-enactment play or animals as a background setting and petting zoo creche scene, the animals will bring your message to life.
We offer 2 packages to choose from
$410 for one hour for Complete Nativity
($100 each additional 1/2 hour)
$560 for one hour for Deluxe Nativity
($150 each additional 1/2 hour)
Includes 6 live Nativity farm animals.
Clean, gentle and friendly animals complement both indoor and outdoor events and draw large audiences. We even provide 2 costumed attendants with your package.
- Miniature Donkey or mule
- Cow or mini pony or mini horse
- Friendly Goats
- Woolly Sheep
- Alpacas or llamas
Clean, gentle and friendly animals complement both indoor and outdoor events and draw large audiences.
Upon request, we will be happy to promote your Nativity event on our Facebook page to our over 7,000 fans.
* Not available in all areas
Nothing lends an authentic effect to a live nativity like animals interacting with your nativity. Our Deluxe Nativity Package includes an amazing assortment of traditional nativity animals.
- Sheep (about 6-8)
- Goats (4-6)
- Zebu cattle (6,000-year-old breed) to set your scene apart
- Miniature Donkeys
Other animals are available by request for an amazing petting zoo. You may choose to have us bring nontraditional (but fun) animals such as micro pot-bellied pigs, Arctic fox, wallaby and many more.
BOTH PACKAGES INCLUDE
- Nativity decorations including straw, burlap blankets, small manger, baby Jesus, and animal costumes- if requested in advance.
- Two costume attendants dressed as Shepherds
- Hand-sanitizing station
- Food to feed animals
- Tent, heat and lighting if needed
- Tarps if needed for inside set up
- Heated tent
- We prefer to set up the Nativity on a grassy area. However, if grass is not available please notify your event manager and we will bring tarps for concrete or inside set up.
- To be part of the Church program- add $50 per program hour which includes:Two costumed attendants with one animal each on stage (your choice)
- If more animals are needed, client must supply a handler for each additional animal.
- Client must supply an attendant behind the animal procession to clean as the animals go.
- We will supply cleaning brooms, paper towels, dust pans and Lysol spray for attendant
We bring all of the details that make your event memorable! It's the details that have awarded Chamberlin the "Best Entertainment Company