Let us bring the old fashioned “Country Carnival” to you!
Enjoy a day of old-fashioned fun on the farm, right in your own back yard.
Your kids (and adults) may try their hand at carnival games, ride ponies, get their face painted, and even play with the farm animals. This party will bring you back to a simpler time
when families enjoyed a day at the carnival together. This package is very similar to the Carnival Fun package. However, with an old-fashioned country fair feel.
PRICE: $885 for 2 hours
(please call for additional hour prices)
6 Carnival Booths with 6 old fashioned farm themed carnival games
- Animal Ring – Ring a large stuffed farm animal with a hula hoop sized ring and win!
- Ring Toss – Ring toss bottles are painted with a cow pattern. Ring a bottle and win!
- Apple Toss – Toss apples into wooden hampers. An apple that stays in the hamper is a win!
- Duck pond – Pick two ducks from a galvanized farm tub full of water. A win happens if the shapes on the bottom of both ducks match!
- Can Bash- Throw 3 balls to knock all small stacked milk cans down and win!
- Feed EM -N- Win – Throw plastic food shaped items into mouths of Pig and Cow heads painted on boards. Get one animal fed and win!
Package notes & details
- Please note that the games listed are sometimes substituted with new similarly themed games to keep the carnival package fresh. Our Carnival Booth area is highlighted with 2-10x10 tents and tables for tickets and prizes (not all games will be under tents). Prizes for carnival games can be provided for an additional cost but are typically provided by host/customer.
- One attendant is included with the package to start and reset games, verify winners and award prizes. If you are expecting over 25 children, we suggest that you consider adding one additional games attendant. If you are expecting over 35 children, we suggest that you consider adding another games attendant for a total of 3 to keep all games going throughout the event.
- The cost for each additional game’s attendant is $50. You may also opt to provide volunteers from your group to help tend to the games. Our provided attendant will help and oversee your volunteers.
PONY BACK RIDES
1 Pony or horse for 2 hours of back rides. (provides for about 20-25 rides an hour).
Or you may choose our pony cart rides. The pony cart is perfect for young children who may not want to get on a pony (The cart holds approximately 3 children or 2 adults, up to 350 pounds) Accommodate approximately 50 children each hour.
ADD A PONY OR HORSE
An additional pony or horse or pony cart can be added to the package if more rides are needed.
The cost is $100 for each additional pony or horse. You may also substitute your face paint and balloons for an additional pony or horse.
Including a wonderful assortment of animals (about 12-15) including food to feed the animals.
- Miniature Donkey
- Ducks, chickens, bunnies
* If available you may request: Pig - Guinea Pigs - Miniature Horse.
* Special request animals: Please note, we do not charge extra for special animal requests, however, please understand we are working with live animals and we cannot guarantee the animal you are requesting will be at your event.
FOOD FOR THE ANIMALS
We allow and encourage the children to go in the pen with the animals We even provide food for them to feed the animals. This makes WONDERFUL pictures, and is a very important aspect of our petting zoo experience.
Includes your choice of Face Painting or Balloon Twisting
We use professional hypoallergenic faces paint supplies.
Simple one balloon designs- ie: hat, dog, sword, etc...
DON'T WANT FACE PAINT OR BALLONS?
You may substitute them for an additional pony or horse for back rides at no additional cost. Or you may reduce the price by $50 and choose not to have Face Painting or Balloons included in your package.
Professional quality machine - We love to see the children get excited and have fun chasing the bubbles!
Something for everyone: We bring a variety of games - bean bag toss or child horse shoe game, "Rope a Steer" - Straw Bale, Steer head, ropes (free) Note: *Exact games may vary. * Games are not attended by Chamberlin staff.
10 x 20 for the petting zoo (Heated if necessary (below 40 degrees), at no additional cost) (free)
Our packages offer the complete party experience. Any company can bring animals to your house, but only Chamberlin offers to bring you the complete party experience. It's the details that have awarded Chamberlin the "Best Entertainment Company"
PAINT THE COWBOY
We end our time together by allowing each of the kids to have one thing painted on the face of one of our cowboy attendants!
The end result is usually one hilariously looking cowboy for all to laugh at! The kids love this!
Country Carnival Photos
Country Carnival Photos
Our church was extremely pleased with Chamberlin Pony Rides, who we hired for a community event. This was the second year we went with them and Tom’s team made our day better than ever! Our guests from the neighborhood were happy to pet and hold the animals and ride the horse. There was even a donkey named Ernie who came along for the ride, since he gets anxious when his horse friend leaves his sight 😊 The bubble machine, games and music were a nice bonus. Thank you to Tom and his team at Chamberlin Pony Rides!
We used Chamberlain last year for the first time for our harvest fest , and we couldn't have been more pleased. The staff was efficient and knowledgeable and very patient with our children's church participants . Chamberlain was the first thing we taught of when planning this year's , the children loved the animals and it was a great edition to this yearly activity. A DEFINITE MUST HAVE!
What an awesome company!! We hired them out for a PTA event last year and all the kids loved it. Unfortunately it rained a little but they were still out in the rain with smiles on there faces and were so easy to deal with. They showed up on time and brought extra activities to help keep the children occupied. All the children loved the pony rides and hope we do it again.